Perifit is a medical company that produces & sells IoT enabled medical devices. Perifit reached out to Deltologic to build their analytics back-end.
The system had 3 responsibilities:
- It should collect historical data back to 2018.
- It should run in daily intervals to collect up to date orders.
- It should calculate the profit margins for every product (with regard to platform commissions, taxes, shipping costs etc).
Within 2 weeks, the system had been put in place. The result was a script that ran for almost 24 hours due to Amazon MWS & Shopify rate limits.
- After completing the project using Amazon MWS, Amazon Selling Partner API was released. Amazon Selling Partner API would be more effective but it had not yet been released.
- It was difficult to acquire Shopify fee data. Finally, we succeeded by looking at the payment receipt info. It was not documented well and we had to dig into many pages of stack overflow and Shopify community answers.
Deltologic ran the whole project in-house and continues to cooperate with Perifit to integrate marketing data into the system.
Python, Google Cloud Platform, Excel, Amazon MWS, Shopify